30 April 2012

haven't posted in a like a super long time.

Okay. Let's face it. I suck at blogging. But how else can I say it?
I'm busy with cousins, school, everything.
But anyway, this post isn't really about the kids (wow I really do seem like a mom, don't I...grrr)
There's this girl named Steph. Her blog is Get a little high on life, and she's EXTREMELY nice. There was this girl named Onceuponatime, and needed to "talk", and Steph was COMPLETELY willing to talk. She is super funny, and super nice. Check out her blog.
The kids...(small paragraph)
Um, Lily, she has been causing trouble in preschool. The other day, instead of going to the potty alone, she pulled the potty out during the story time and just went. That just cracked me up, but seriously, we need to have a talk...
Ty, he is so obsessed with trucks, it's kind of scary. Every time we're in the car is something new.
I will be able to be posting more often because I get out of school in 14 days(without weekends)...YAY!
But until then...we'll see what I can do.
Also, as for Lily and Ty, I would love to post pictures, but my parents just don't think it's safe. I agree, somewhat. They are adorable, let's just say that. But, I know this one kid who had a picture on a website and this stalker guy tracked him down. He came to his neighborhood and watched all the kids and found this kid by looking at the picture, and raped him, and then killed him. Kind of scary stuff, huh? This was a long time ago, btw.
If I had killed Ty and/or Lily cause of stupid pictures, I would never live again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE YOU ARE TOO NICE.
STOP. STTOOOPPP STAHHHPPP!
Lol, okay.
Whoops...I have many pictures of me up...
and plus i always mention where I live!
Well, not EXACTLY where I live but a pretty specific location.
Thank god my neighborhood has a GATE and stalkers cant get in! *wipes hair off forehead* PHEW!
thought i was dead there for a moment.
lol, your cousins. seriously, today it was raining and my little sister (age 9) went to go out and play in the rain.
my baby sister is too young to go out (shes nearly 2 years old) and so she stayed inside and watched through the large window that she can actually see through the top of because it reaches the floor. she was clutching her little jacket in her arms, and just staring at my other sister playing in the rain through the window.
it was truly sad and pathetic and adorable haha. i felt so bad for her, but what could i do?
anyway, i love babies, and a lot of people say babies scare them, or babies are annoying and kids are weird, but i can't enough of the little milk-chugging diaper-wearing things. SO ADORABLE.
long comment, whoa, bye! and thanks for the shoutout thing. *blushes* STOP BEING SO NICEEE TO MEEEE (just kidding, but really, you are awesome)
xoxo

Sand Hunter said...

haha. Yeah, for a while, when I actually went out for "guy" time, Lily would rant and cry and be all upset cause she couldn't go with her. But seriously, You are SUPER nice. I mean that girl who needed to talk to someone, gosh! That was INCREDIBLE! I loved it! It was so sweet!
I'm glad we both know about little children. Haha!
Sanders.
P.S. Do you think it would be possible to put your comments in this sort of form so I can comment? For some reason blogger won't let me comment like that. GRRR.
Anyway, thanks!

Sand Hunter said...

*her should be me!