02 May 2012

Lily's adventures

This was told all from Lily's teacher, Mrs. Lewan, who is the best teacher ever. She's so kind, and sweet, and Lily has a hard time learning some things, and Mrs. Lewan is the PERFECT match.
So anyway, during nap time, she "hid" her mat in the corner, and Mrs. Lewan came looking for her. Lily didn't respond, and was actually asleep on her mat. Lily came up, and she went to the bathroom during nap time, and you don't need to ask so she just went. So, Mrs. Lewan, while she was in the bathroom, looked around the corner to get some paper for after nap time. She saw Lily's empty mat and panicked. She looked ALL around for Lily and then called us. We freaked out.
Mrs. Lewan didn't realize the bathroom door was locked until there were cries of, "HELP!" Apparently, Lily had dropped her stuffed animal in the toilet (she sleeps with this stuffed dog every night) and couldn't get it out. She had also locked the door, and couldn't unlock it. So Mrs. Lewan had to run around the building, take her keys, climb in through a window to a closet, unlock the closet and get to the bathroom. Lily was sitting on the toilet, her pants pulled up!
It was just so funny. When we came to get her early, she said,
"I didn't know what to do. So I just cried and cried!"
It was so sad. Lily, this day we will tease you about forever!
-Sanders

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, embarassing bathroom stories. In kindergarten I went to the bathroom (it wasn't in the classroom) and back then I wore this jumper-dress sort of thing. Like it was a button down dress at the top and shorts at the bottom. so i guess i used the bathroom and FORGOT to button my dress up?
and i walked into the classroom with my dress hanging open and all the kids were staring at me like : "OH MY GOD"
i was so embarassed. thank god it was only kindergarten so no one else remembers but me!
anyway, lily sounds ADORABLE. <<33 tell her hi!
AND...I changed my form of commenting to you can comment, haha. sorry, i didnt know it was messing some people up, so i changed it to this type of commenting.
thats all!
xoxo

Sand Hunter said...

thanks!

Kylie said...

Hi Sanders!

I saw you on Steph's blog (got to love that girl) an I figured it would check out yours.

You seem like a pretty cool dude! And Lily and Ty sound adorable! I had a moment like Lily did when I was in Kindergarten, but I was stuck in the boys bathroom because that where my teacher told me to go. It was weird...

Any who.. Hi, love your blog and can't wait for more!

~Kylie~

Optimistic4ever said...

Hey.

My story on finding you is the same as Kylie's.

Anyways, Lily sounds so cute, from what I can tell! I'm assuming from the title that she's your cousin...

Cousins stories are awesome.

Optimistic4ever

Sand Hunter said...

Thanks! Look forward to reading y'alls blogs, and Kylie, that sounds so funny about being locked in the BOYS!! Haha...well, I'll read y'alls blogs soon!
Thanks
~Sanders