12 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Our family has this tradition of doing Mother's Day/Father's Day a week later than it actually is. The reason is because all the restaurants that we like are booked by February, and we're a family that doesn't really plan ahead. There a few awesome sides to having mother's day later. The best one is that I have one more week to get my present. And, being the lazy guy I am, I guess I'm EXTRA lazy and I haven't gotten my mother's day present yet. Any idea? My mom is athletic, and smart, and amazing. Any ideas I would be glad to listen to...Just don't tell her I haven't gotten her a present yet.
Thanks!
~Sanders~

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Yeah I usually don't find something for my mom until like the day before. But this year my sister and I actually have a plan. We are doing a collage (did I spell that right?) of funny family photos we have. It easy to do, if you have the photos.

Sanders said...

That actually sounds like a GREAT idea!
Thanks!
SANDERS.