09 May 2012

News, BIG news

I drove home from school today, and I was planning on taking my little siblings for some ICE CREAM (Which they LOVE) and you should always bring napkins, because these are little KIDS we are talking about. Hehe. But anyway, my mom was standing in the doorway, looking excited, is that the word? AND TIRED. I thought she was going to be at a meeting.
Me: What are you doing, mom?
Mom: I'm standing here to tell you the news. Lily and Tyson are dying for me to tell them and I told them I wasn't going to tell them until you came.
Me: What?
Mom: I'M PREGNANT!
Me: What?!!!!!? I mean, that's...great!
(MORE KIDS? TO TAKE CARE OF? YAY!?)
Me: Congratulations, mom, I'm proud of you.
In case you don't know my mom was only 18 when she gave birth to me, so she's only 35.
More kids...more kids.
I couldn't be happier, really.
Congratulations mom. I love you.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Tell your mom I said Congratulations! I bet your new sibling will be adorable!

~Kylie~

Optimistic4ever said...

So happy for you! :D Siblings are awesome, huh?

Sand Hunter said...

Thanks. Yes they are :)